Software Engineer (ASP.NET)
About Wahupa LLC and Mezino project:
Wahupa LLC is a technology startup based in the Greater Boston area in Massachusetts, USA. Company is incepted by 5 founding partners. Mezino will help Wahupa develop a single product, Wahupa SCM, to cover the entire Supply Chain Management (SCM) footprint. This application is highly innovative in its domain, allowing an inbound business model, which has been proven successful in other domains, but has never been attempted in SCM due to its inherent complexity. The design of Wahupa SCM is aimed at maximizing user experience, ease of use, ease of implementation, and intuitiveness, whilst also providing a slew of innovations on the functional side. The target market are medium sized process manufacturers including food, beverage, chemical, pharma, biotech, and related industries.
Send your resume to email@example.com with Subject “ASP.NET Engineer 2016″
Software Engineer (Python)
Mezino Technologies is looking for Python Engineers to join our Lahore office.
We’d be delighted if you…
- have passion and love building scalable systems, big data problems and high performance applications.
- are fluent in Python and Django (1-2 years of experience)
- have strong programming skills in Python – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- have experience working in fast-paced environments and have worked on large-scale web apps
- aren’t afraid of challenges and love to solve problems in creative ways
- are keen to write well-tested, robust code without a QA department between you and the user
- know your stuff both on the server-side and client-side
- have a solid understanding of web services
Bonus points if you…
- have a good understanding of real-time web technologies (like WebSockets)
- have experience of managing Linux servers
- have experience of TDD (Test Driven Development) & BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- have worked with CD&CI pipeline
- have experience with, or an interest in, highly-scalable or distributed systems
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Python Engineer 2016″