Mezino Technologies in collaboration with one of its Boston, MA, USA based client has been hiring resources from Pakistan for more than seven years now. We have managed to successfully recruit dozens of high profile resources who moved to US on H1B visas and pursuing their careers there. This is a life time opportunity as all the resources who went to US with us have shown enormous growth in their technical and financial positions. We hire once every year to cater to our annual requirements, so the resources hired in this iteration will be considered as 2016 applicants for US.
Mezino Technologies is aggressively looking for resources to join US office of its client. Selected resources will be required to permanently relocate to USA and join our US based client. All the following job openings are US based.
We are looking for multiple experts in each of the following domains
- Database Experts**
* Android experience in addition to other technologies is a plus.
** Teradata experts should have demonstrable experience in some other Database. Big Data experts are encouraged to apply.
Note: Clearly state the domain in the subject of your email e.g. “Applicant for Java” etc and Send CV’s to
- We are looking for highly technical resources with at least 4 years of industry experience.
- Management, team lead or QA experience does NOT count as we are looking for resources with very sharp coding skills only
- Good communication skills and fluent English is a must.
- Other than technical skills, we are looking for ‘ethically and morally strong’ people. It is an important requirement as we do not have a great track record as a nation in regard to our commitments with international recruiters.
- 4 year degree from HEC recognized university is a must
- In case of 3 year degree from an HEC recognized unversity, 5 years of experience is required
- Selected resources will be required to permanently move to US and join the US based company.
- Job offer and other related legal matters will be handled by the HR and legal departments of US based company.
- US Company will do the visa filing and all related paper work.
- All US based expenses during the visa processing will be managed by the US entity to minimize the financial burden on the applicant, as it is an expensive process. However minor expenses may apply.
Deadline to Apply: February 25, 2016
Interview: Currently in progress, will be completed by February 28, 2016
Offer Letters: To be issued on or before March 01, 2016
Process Completion: March 10, 2016
H1-B Visa Filing: April 01, 2016
Note: Kindly note that the interviews are in progress and we are already short-listing candidates. Once we fill in the required seats further CV’s will not be entertained. It is recommended to apply ASAP.
Send CV’s to “firstname.lastname@example.org”